“Warm sweaters, beautiful scenery, tasty hot cocoa. It’s the best season for * falling * in love!
I love Fall very much, It’s gotta be my favorite of all four seasons. I love all the pretty colors, the chilly air and being snuggled up under the blankets with my husband watching movies. And while that is Fun and romantic I also am a firm believer in dating your spouse. And as we all know, life takes over sometimes and you run out of ideas for date night. So without rambling on too much, I have compiled a list of 20 Fall date night ideas.
- Go to a corn maze. (it can get scary and romantic)
- Build a bonfire and roast marshmallows.
- Go on a hayride.
- Grab your cameras & Search for the perfect fall picture.
- Go to a football game.
- Go horseback riding.
- Attend a fall festival.
- Have a picnic in the park.
- Go hiking somewhere you haven’t before.
- Find the perfect pumpkin in the pumpkin patch.
- Go to a cider or wine tasting.
- Bake a pie together
- Visit a haunted house attraction.
- Have a Pumpkin carving contest.
- Go for a drive in the country.
- Visit your local farmers market.
- Disney Halloween movie marathon.
- Grab a blanket and gaze a the stars
- Homemade spa night.
- Visit a museum.
These are all things that are on my fall bucket list this season. Every now and then we all need a little date night inspiration. Tell me what you are doing on one of your date nights this fall in the comments below!
Don’t forget to pin this for later!